It is really simple:
Type three back quotes and "html", and return
paste the HTML Code and return
type another three back quotes
Thanks for the text file. But next time just use a plain text file, NOT RTF.
So the first macro I provided you was very close.
It only took a minor mod to work in general.
Note that for EACH LINK you will need to repeat this process:
- Hover over the link
- Trigger this macro.
Below is just an example written in response to your request. You will need to use as an example and/or change to meet your workflow automation needs.
Please let us know if it meets your needs.
MACRO: Extract Link href, text, and Parent Text from Hover [Example]
-~~~ VER: 1.1 2020-09-01 ~~~
Requires: KM 8.2.4+ macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)+
(Macro was written & tested using KM 9.0+ on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave))
DOWNLOAD Macro File:
Extract Link href- text- and Parent Text from Hover [Example].kmmacros
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.
Macro Author: @JMichaelTX
This is just an example written in response to the below KM Forum Topic. You will need to use as an example and/or change to meet your workflow automation needs.
Carefully review the Release Notes and the Macro Actions
- Make sure you understand what the Macro will do.
- You are responsible for running the Macro, not me.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- While I have given this a modest amount of testing, and to the best of my knowledge will do no harm, I cannot guarantee it.
- If you have any doubts or questions:
- Ask first
- Turn on the KM Debugger from the KM Status Menu, and step through the macro, making sure you understand what it is doing with each Action.
Topic Title: Extracting embedded link
URL: Extracting embedded link
Post Date: 2020-08-26
Posted By: JensBay