F keys not recognised as trigger when send from Elgato Stream Deck

We believe to have fixed the remaining issues but haven't released an update yet. The next Stream Deck version should solve the problem. I have however no fixed date on when this will happen.

1 Like

I am willing te beta test if you like. I am experienced in it.

Only adding here that these two products really reinforce each other, and users could really benefit from exploring more collaboration. Super pleased to have found this thread.

Stream Deck 3.3.1 has just been released and should fix the remaining compatibility issues with Keyboard Maestro. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Great news!!!! Thanks for the update.

@Timac This kind of support is exactly why I'm now purchasing a Stream Deck for KM. I can't wait to get into the customization possibilities.

Timac, sorry for the late reply, but the other remaining keys are working now!

Great to hear! Thanks again for the bug reports.

Timac, i have another bug report for the new SoundFlow engine. Christian is very busy. Can i send it to you directly? I understand contacting you through this board is a bit odd, but i couldn't think of a better route.

If you found an issue in the new SoundFlow engine, you will need to contact the SoundFlow people. Elgato can't fix issues in SoundFlow or in the SoundFlow plugin in Stream Deck.
If you want to contact Elgato support, here is the link: https://help.elgato.com/customer/portal/emails/new

It is a SD issue.
I contacted your customer support before, it takes a while before they realise i am not a novice so i have to go through all the usual questions etc. That happened with the issue in this thread, until YOU got on the subject. Elgato customer support even wanted me to upgrade to the latest OSX. I don't want to go this route again, i want a more direct contact.
fokkie@xs4all.nl