###MACRO: [FT] Dial iPhone with Selected Number
~~~ VER: 2.0 2016-09-05 ~~~
PURPOSE: Dials Selected Phone Number using your iPhone
HOW TO USE:
- Select a phone number in any document of any app
- Press the Hot Key
- To Dial: Press RETURN when Dialer Window appears
- To Hang Up: Press ESC if Dialer has focus, or click on "End Call"
- (Requires Macro "[FT] Decline or Hang-up Phone Call")
- I have tested this ONLY with US numbers, but it should work with any phone number that your iPhone can use.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Uses the FaceTime app to place audio call.
- All non-digits are removed, and only numbers are passed to the iPhone to dial.
- Yosemite or later
- iPhone with iOS 8+
- Macro: [FT] Decline or Hang-up Phone Call
--- <img src="/uploads/default/original/2X/4/4782cfdd4e1092241406a2b587f4dfbc6405536f.png" width="515" height="978">