Get Link to latest Evernote Entry in a Specific Notebook?

Hi! I'm looking to grab a link to the latest entry to an Evernote note create a specific notebook, and then attach that link to a calendar entry in BusyCal.
The first part is definitely the most challenging. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Should be easy enough. Use AppleScript to read the HTML body of the Note, and then RegEx to extract the required info.

However, I'm not sure what you mean by "link to latest entry". These is no such link within a Note. Or do you mean a URL in the Note?

If you want more detailed help, then we would need a complete workflow example, using real-world data.

Hey, thanks for the reply, and sorry I wasn't more clear!
The link I'm looking to get is not a link within a note, but a link TO the note. Like, a clickable link that could take me right to that note in Evernote.
I know that if you right click on a note in Evernote, there is an option to "copy note link". What I'd like to do is use KM, AppleScript, or some combination of the two to get that link for the most recently updated note within a specific notebook within Evernote.
Does that make more sense?

Thanks!

Yes, that makes a lot more sense, and is very easy to do.
Here's a script that gives you the Note Classic link of the selected Note.
That should get you started.

AppleScript -- Get Basic Evernote Note Properties

tell application "Evernote"
  set noteList to selection

### OR ###
  #  set noteList to (find notes "notebook:Notebook to Get") -- Same as Search Box in UI

set oNote to item 1 of noteList

tell oNote
    set noteTitle to title
    set noteCDate to creation date
    set noteMDate to modification date
    set noteClassicLink to note link
    set nbName to name of notebook of oNote # shouldn't need "of oNote", but you do
  end tell
end tell -- Evernote

Of course there are a number of other properties. Just look at the EN scripting dictionary (Sdef).

amazing!!! Thanks so much

Here's a script/macro that will set the clipboard to a RTF hyperlink of the selected Evernote Note. Then all you have to do is paste into BusyCal, or whatever app you like.

MACRO:   LINK - C -- Copy CLASSIC Link as Hyperlink @EN

#### DOWNLOAD:
<a class="attachment" href="/uploads/default/original/3X/2/4/245ef57b2adecfed0cf0aaab6e43fc5b46e70da7.kmmacros">LINK - C --  Copy CLASSIC Link as Hyperlink @EN.kmmacros</a> (6.9 KB)
**Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.**

---

![image|684x708](upload://jXe0tf8dTTcpc0JgcCyzvK06Rfr.jpg)

---

Questions?

Very cool! Thank you so much. I'll take a look at this first thing tomorrow. Can't wait to dive in.