I want to use a matches result of a regular expression in a token, but I can't get it to work as intended. I checked the wiki pages for Search and Replace and ICUDateTime as well as the forum, but didn't find what I needed to identify the problem.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Here's the macro:
Text - process date tokens.kmmacros
My goal is to select some text in any app, and let the macro replace all occurrences of, say,
Thank you in advance!
Via the wiki and Peter, you cannot use variables or tokens directly within the %ICUDateTime% token.
As a workaround, you can dynamically build the token strings, and then separately use the Filter action to process the new tokens.
Here is a sample macro. As you modify it, beware the tedious percent character placement.
Text - process date tokens copy.kmmacros (4.1 KB)
Thank you for your kind help, Vito! I found the relevant part on the wiki page too now that you point it out:
The text-only parameters must be plain text, and be a valid choice for that parameter.
I didn’t realize the “Filter” Action can be configured to process tokens, sweet!