Help with Facebook tagging all friends

I have a macro that I use for tagging a Facebook post with all my friends. It reads a text file which contains a list of each friend's name (with an "@" at the start), and does the following:

I'm currently having it pause after each name, so I can make sure FB shows the friend's name in it's drop-down list. I don't know why it wouldn't unless I typed a name wrong, but I don't want to take any chances, because if I'm doing the tagging in a comment, an extraneous "return" will post the comment before I'm done, and the macro would continue, which would cause I don't know what kind of problems and I don't want to think about it. :smile:

So the question I have is this: Is there any way I can have KM check to make sure the drop-down list is present before it types "return"? I don't think so, but I'm constantly amazed at what KM can do, so I thought I'd ask.

Let me know if you need any clarification. Thanks!

There are two potential ways:

• You can use the Found Image condition to look on the screen to see if the popup is there.
  • You could use some sort of JavaScript to query the state of the page to see if the element is visible - how difficult or robust this would be on the FaceBook page I have no idea - I wouldn’t want to do it, but it might be possible.

Thanks! I’ll look into those. But you’re probably right - it’s probably more trouble than it’s worth.