In KM 10.0.1
Regarding the Highlight function, can we do the following, or can we add it to the wish list?
- Change the color of the outline, and thickness of the line?
- Change the color inside the box?
- Change the opacity of the outline and inside?
- Display text inside the box, and Change the text color/opacity?
- Instead of a number of seconds, use a condition builder like the
- Run it Asynchronously natively in the function, without running it separate macro wrapper?
- Can we name the highlight element drawn to the screen? This name could be used later to edit, replace, or delete the highlight object.
Keyboard Maestro Actions.kmactions (1.3 KB)