How Can I Copy Data from Fields on one Web Page to Another Web Page?

Hello everyone... so i hope i can explain this...

MODERATOR:     2019-12-14 17:05 GMT-6
User has started a new thread to ask a simpler question:
Copy Data from Fields on one Web Page to Another Web Page?

So say i have my website, which has lots of products on.... & another site, i wish to post them item on. ( so 2 browsers next to each other )

Can i tell maestro... to find for example...

- see the brand. ' New Look ' i want to be able to copy that text overtime and copy it to a certain field on another site.. ( the brand would be different everytime )

Also the same with, size, style, etc....

I hope this makes sense....

Any help... i mean i would be overly happy with

all the best

I hope you don't mind that I have revised your topic title to better reflect the question you have asked.

Copy paste, class from one to another.. even possible?

TO:
How Can I Copy Data from Fields on one Web Page to Another Web Page?

This will greatly help you attract more experienced users to help solve your problem, and will help future readers find your question, and the solution.

I think this is very doable, but we need for you to either post the URL for each web page, or post the HTML code for each web page (using a Code Block)

Also, when you say

Do you mean two windows of the same Browser, or two different Browser apps?

Hello @JMichaelTX - sorry for the late reply... i didnt know that you had posted..

See there brand name here is ' Alexon ' but each time, it would be different... for size, colour etc.. but i can prob figure that out if i can get this one working....

Also I've copied the html here... there other options though e.g xpath

this is for my website.... but it runs offline...an example which si the same code would be this site - https://barberry.temashdesign.com/demo-furniture/product/quisque-teapot/

see additional info...

<div class="cell small-6 large-4 woocommerce-product-attributes-item woocommerce-product-attributes-item--attribute_pa_brand">

<div class="attr-title woocommerce-product-attributes-item__label">Brand</div>

<div class="attr-excerpt woocommerce-product-attributes-item__value"><p><a href="https://www.oafo.co.uk/brand/alexon/" rel="tag">Alexon</a></p></div></div>

To copy ' Alexon' to this

<input autocomplete="off" class="c-input__value" name="Brand" id="Brand" placeholder="Please select a brand" value="">

So the brand would go into where its ' placeholder="Please select a brand" '

But this is in a dropdown? its for vinted.co.uk on the sell an item

Ive posted the link to the sites.. as I'm not 100% sure I've pasted the right parts...

Browser wise... just 2 browser windows next to each other on the screen

None of the URLs that you posted look like the screenshots of the two pages shown in your OP.

Please post the correct URLs, or post the full HTML code for each page (in a Code Block or zip file).

Keep in mind that if any page requires a login, we can't access that page (unless you provide a test login that works the same as yours).

Hello, yes I've decided on the final theme, for when my site goes live.. and that is the theme i shall use... Its the same attributes just different name.

I want to be able to copy for example on that page would be the ' colors ' but on my site would be brand,

I will sign up for another account for vinted and post back to you

a;; the best

Hello, do yo think maybe i should have this thread deleted? and start again? as its bait confusing now isn't it

thanks

Okay this is probably easier this way see screen attached.. my first problem is this.. how to copy ' Quisque Teapot ' ( https://barberry.temashdesign.com/demo-furniture/product/quisque-teapot/ ) in to ' title ' https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/new

Each title would be different... so i think via a div class?

all the best

Summary

( minted login, - paulkevinjackson@gmail.com - pass - keyboardmaestro1

Could you maybe go ahead and delete this thread? so confusing it isn't going to help anyone.. i will start a new one...

thanks

Let's let it in place -- you never know what others will find useful.

For those who want to continue following this, go to: