Since KM10 I have to rework many Macros caused to something that has changed.
When I was using KM 9.2 and used the Token %ExecutingThisMacro% in a Main Macro - I got only the Macro Name.
The same but only asking for the UUID using the Token %ExecutingThisMacroUUID% - I got only the UUID of the Macro.
For my Setup I then used:
- Var "Local__MacroUUID" => "%ExecutingThisMacroUUID%"
- Var "Local__MacroName" => "%ExecutingThisMacro%"
- Var "Local__MacroParams" in Execute a Macro with Parameter => "%Variable%Local__MacroUUID% & %Variable%Local__MacroName%"
This way I had the ability to set the Sub-Macro up as:
- Var "Local__TriggerMacroUUID" => "%TriggerValue%"
- Var "Local__TriggerMacroName" => "%TriggerValue%"
I then used these Infos to switch the routines in the Sub-Macro based on the Main Macro.
Now when I use this kind of approach I get both - the Name and the UUID when using the Token %ExecutingThisMacroUUID% .
What can I do to get the old functionality of my Macros back without using the new Subroutine-Feature ??