How can I use KM to combine pictures?

for example,This is a picture

I want to make a letter in it ,change it to picture like this

As a researcher,I do a lot work like this。how could I use KM to realize this?

or if I have two pictures,One is a SEM image, one is a small picture of letters。how could i combine this two pictures with KM。

You can use Composite Onto Image

You can also use the Draw Shape onto Image action.

I once tried this,but how could I change the style of the text?

Ah, a new requirement not mentioned in the original post. It's helpful to other readers to list all requirements. Not a critique -- just to get your answers faster and more precisely. :smile:

You could first Set Clipboard to Text (as "styled text") then Apply Style to Clipboard (using the various font and other settings there), then use Composite Clipboard Onto Image

thanks for reply soon。this is what i set

and this is what I get,

It seems something is wrong。I am confusd about this。
I am new to KM, if my question seems naive ,please forgive me

You need to have the image on the clipboard (see the "On Image" setting in Composite Clipboard onto Image). You could do this by opening an image in Preview, do a Select All and copy. Execute your macro, which will composite the text onto to the image in the clipboard. Then, back to Preview, use File > New from Clipboard.

That's a quick and dirty approach (all I have time for today). And it works over here with the actions listed above.

Of course the macro could be fancier: grab the image contents of the file and either create a new file from the result, etc.

Thanks a lot, it works, At first I think “have the image on the clipboard” is to select a image, and use "Command+c“ 。

Thanks a lot, it works, At first I think “have the image on the clipboard” is to select a image, and use "Command+c“ 。

The text field is styled text. Use the Edit ➤ Format menu to adjust the styles.