How Do I Extract Multiple Addresses from eBay Sales email to a Spreadsheet?

Hello all. I'm very new here and haven't really had a chance to read the documentation so my apologies.

I am in need of the ability to take multiple mailing addresses and add them to a spreadsheet as they get sent to me.

To give context, when an item sells on eBay, I need to create a manifest that indicates the buyers name, address, city, state, zip code all in separate cells. There are some other things as well such as a the price paid.

Is this something that is possible to setup with Keyboard Maestro?

The information is available to me via an email that gets sent to me from Paypal, as well as in my actual eBay 'Awaiting Shipment" account.

Thank you in advance.

Hey Jeremy,

Install BBEdit. (It's useful even after the demo expires and it reverts to lite mode.)

Select your email in Mail and run this macro on several of your relevant emails:

Mail ⇢ Extract Email Text to BBEdit.kmmacros (5.5 KB)

See if you get data that is consistent enough to parse.

If you do we'll move on to the next step.

-Chris

@jclaws, I hope you don't mind that I have revised your topic title to better reflect the question you have asked.

Question About Possibility with Keyboard Maestro

TO:
How Do I Extract Multiple Addresses from eBay Sales email to a Spreadsheet?

This will greatly help you attract more experienced users to help solve your problem, and will help future readers find your question, and the solution.

Also, it would be helpful if you would identify the specific apps you are using for email and spreadsheet.

Finally, please first read:
Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?

I prefer to use gmail for email and sheets.google.com for spreadsheet.