How Do I Setup Macro Group So that application quits trigger in the group's macros will function properly?

I have the same scenario, except my macro group is for all applications as shown in the screen capture. What do I need to change so that the This application quits trigger in the group's macros will function properly?

Try to reselect the app in the popup menu:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 17.58.59-pty-fs8

Sometimes there can be issues when an app is updated or when there is more than one version of the same app.

If this doesn’t help, try with a different matching method (at the bottom of the popup window).

See also this: Update all application Triggers, activate / Select Menu macro’s

Please post all questions about a new subject in a new Topic.
I have moved your post this time.

Hi JMichael,

I thought (and still think) that my posting was (and still is) on-topic with the previous thread.

Oh, well…

Barry

Hi Tom,

Many thanks for your reply.

It's more complicated than that.

The macro group is for a button palette which contains multiple apps (i.e., AirDrop, Canvas Draw, Contacts, CrossOver, etc.). That's why I configured it for Available in all applications.

Regardless, before posting this question, I tried configuring one of the apps represented on the palette for Match by Default, Match by Path, and Match by Bundle ID. The symptom occurred in each case.

The only other approach that I can think of is to build a separate macro group and palette for each of the apps represented on the current one. However, that would be ineligant (IMHO).

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks again in advance!