How to Execute a Macro Once?

Hi!

I'm trying to work on a macro to AFK farm on a game I play (the game's rules say it's legal) and I can't seem to get 1 thing working. I am using multiple macros to get it to work and I need 1 to run it all, starting 1 macro, then the next, and continuing on until I stop it, but it keeps running the same macro.

It will then proceed to run action 1 once, then run both forever.

Any tips?

The macro as shown will trigger when you press “/”, and will execute macro “Test Action 1” and when that macro is finished, if it finishes successfully without aborting, will then execute macro “Test Action 2”.

There is no repetition in this macro. So unless there is flow control in one of the sub-macros, or unless one of the sub-macros fails, the actions in the “Test Action 1” macro will be executed followed by the actions in “Test Action 2” macro.

If you are having troubles with this sequence not happening, then the issues are presumably in the actions in the sub-macros.

It is unclear what you want to do as far as AFK, and how you want the macro to loop.

I see. I'll look into the sub-macros and see if I can fix it.

Note what @peternlewis said:

will execute macro “Test Action 1” and when that macro is finished, if it finishes successfully without aborting, will then execute macro “Test Action 2”.

If "Test Action 1" is an endless loop then "Test Action 2" won't be run -- because "1" doesn't finish.

If you want "1" and "2" to run simultaneously you need to enable "Asynchronously" in (at least) "Test Action 1"'s "Options":

2 Likes