How To Spam Left Click Just By Holding It Down?

I made a post similar to this a while ago, but didn’t get any responses.

How would I be able to just hold down the left mouse button and have my computer spam left click wherever my cursor is as long as I’m doing this?

Hold down left click CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK Release left click

I want to know this so bad, I would pay for the info if I was guaranteed.

You can use a USB Device Key trigger on mouse button pressed, and then have it set a variable to true, and while that variable remains true, click at the mouse location. Then have another USB Device Key triggered macro that sets the variable to false.

Note that you are playing with fire here, if you make any mistakes at all you can render your mouse button largely not functional which makes correcting the problem really hard! I set up a macro with a hot key trigger that disables both of these macros and cancels all macros as a safety net.

Also note that if you just click as fast as you can, the events will be queued and when you release the mouse it there will still be events in the queue and they will continue after the mouse is released. The Repeat action at the top was just for me to test on - I hovered over the stepper and then pressed the mouse hand watched it click upwards.

Click Madly.kmmacros (6.3 KB)