I am looking for a "trigger" or "if" to release the idol

Can you make a trigger using a mouse cursor?
When the mouse cursor moves, trigger and take action.
I think that is not official.
But do you have your idea that you make it in a similar way?

I want to use the macro to automatically switch the stream deck profile.
The device can automatically switch the profile when focusing on a specific application.
You may think I should use a trigger at the start and end of the that screensaver.
However due to the specifications, display will turn off when the Mac screen saver starts.
I want to make a small screensaver for it before the mac screensaver starts.

I have MacBook book 2022 13 inch M1
OSX12.6.2
KM ver 10.2

Thanks,

You cannot trigger on mouse movement, and currently Keyboard Maestro has no "hot corner" triggers, though that is on the todo list.

Sadly, the Stream Deck currently has no external way of switching profiles.

You can launch an activation with the Activate a Specific Application action, and then potentially quit it as well. I'm not sure if that will switch the profile and stay with it. You could use any application that launches quickly and is not used normally - you could perhaps even use an AppletScriptlet application.

I'm not sure if any of that helps you.

1 Like

Hey @igh_033, there has been some discussion here on the forum about ways to switch SD profiles via a KM macro.

Here are a few of the topics that might be helpful. ↓

Triggering Stream Deck profiles for Logic Pro plugins - Questions & Suggestions - Keyboard Maestro Discourse
Change Stream Deck Profile From Macro - Questions & Suggestions - Keyboard Maestro Discourse

Also, FWIW, I reached out to Elgato at the beginning of 2022 to ask them about developing a way to switch profiles via AppleScript or Shell Scripts etc. I posted about it in the following link. ↓

Elgato's Response to Setting Stream Deck Profiles via Keyboard Maestro or Other Third Party Apps - Questions & Suggestions - Keyboard Maestro Discourse

2 Likes

I use this macro to change Stream Deck Profiles. (Copied it from the forum)

Just change the 'SDProfile' variable to the profile you want.

Stream Deck Profile Switcher Macro (v10.2)

Stream Deck Profile Switcher.kmmacros (5.0 KB)

Steve

3 Likes

Very similar to something I once wrote... and then deprecated because I didn’t like the visual interruption. But it does work!

Dear @cdthomer,

I always read your post! And I always refer to your macro. thank you very much. And thank you very much for providing useful information about stream deck. Let's talk again if you have the opportunity.

Wow... I never dreamed that I could do this wonderful.

In addition, everyone here is really kind and I always help. You are one of them.

Thank you very much for helping me.:smile: