Increase/Decrease System Sound Volume No Longer Working in Mojave

Running version 7.3.1 on Mojave 10.14.3, wondering if this is a "need to upgrade" problem or not.

Basically on High Sierra I had no issues raising and lowering the system volume on my Apple Extended Keyboard using KM. The hotkeys are F15 and F14 respectively, I've unbound those shortcuts in the keyboard system pref window. Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine both are allowed under Accessibility in Security & Privacy prefs.

The same hotkeys work fine for Increase/Decrease iTunes Volume. So for the time being I'm using that, but it's not ideal. This is the chief reason I bought KM in the first place, my needs aren't too complex. Any thoughts?

For what it's worth, I downloaded the latest build of KM and tried it – no dice. Is this a Mojave bug I can submit to a tracker?

Solved: according to this page -- https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/assistance/Accessibility_Permission_Problem

I had to go into System Preferences, Privacy, Accessibility and untick then retick the two KM applications.

1 Like