Invert mouse scroll

The sentence after that explains what’s happening. One section scrolls left while the other scrolls right, using the exact same finger gesture. Imagine scrolling down on Chrome and the page goes down and then going to Logic and scrolling down makes the page go up. Now the issue here is that the same app has two sections with opposite behaviors

I wasn't sure if that's how it's meant to be or there's interference caused by a mouse app you're demoing. Poor design by the sound of it.

I guess you'll have to get used to it. Either that or get a different mouse and write a macro that tells Steermouse to reverse your scrollwheel whenever the mouse is in a certain portion of the front window, as we've been discussing.

Yes, poor design for sure. I already sent them an email about this and about other things that work weird

Hopefully they will fix it, because it really doesn't make sense. In this case it's not even a personal preference. If the same gesture works from left to right in the library, it doesn't make sense that it then works right to left in the editor.

Getting another mouse is not an option, because I love the magic mouse :slight_smile:
With that other app I showed you, the Smart Scroll, I was able to invert the X or the Y. I will keep testing it and if I get used to it, maybe I will buy it then. That, along with Loopmasters fixing the app, would be great. Let's see...

Ok all I had to do was remove the Accessibility entry and re-add it. Working great!

1 Like

I've been using Smart Scroll for YEARS and it's amazing, I highly recommend it

1 Like