I have a macro I've set up to get information from one screen (we'll call it App 01) and then activate a specific application (App 02) and paste this info into App 02's screen.
It all works perfectly except for the paste function at the end. It's as if KBM is unable to carry out the paste function once App 02 has been activated.
App 02 is a Java-based tool and I'm just wondering whether this is the problem in some way. I've modified my macro to copy the data from App 01 and paste the results to TextEdit and it works a treat every time. If I change this back to pasting the data to App 02, it just activates App 02, but doesn't paste the data. I have to do this manually.