Keyboard Maestro 8.0.1 Update

Continuing the discussion from Keyboard Maestro 8.0.1:

@peternlewis, just in case it is not obvious to all, I just want to make the point that Keyboard Maestro (aka @peternlewis) is by far the most responsive to user reported issues than any other software, Mac or Windows.

Most software developers try to combine a few bug fixes with a bunch new features, all of which bring new bugs.

But not Keyboard Maestro. Not @peternlewis. He accepts real bug reports (after verification) and proceeds to fix them.

No software is perfect, and all contains bugs. That is a given. But Keyboard Maestro addresses bugs quicker than any other software.

Peter, my undying thanks. :+1:

10 Likes

I agree. But it is also cool to note that working and improving Keyboard Maestro itself actually helps with the development of it. More awesome features, more automation, more time to do other awesome things. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was just raving about this to someone yesterday, how @peternlewis is a one-man show, but he actually listens, responds, and works with the community. It's really incredible. As an aside, @peternlewis said this last year:

And it changed the way I think about automation and problem solving in general, and changed how I offer support both here and at work, teaching new skills to coworkers.

Thanks, Peter!

4 Likes