Keyboard Maestro 8.0 “Move New Files into DEVONthink Inbox” Macro

Today I was searching for a Macro which will move all new Files from 2 Folders into my DEVONthink Inbox. I could not find it but after a few minutes I solved my issue with this Macro.

Move Files into DTP Inbox.kmmacros (2,1 KB)

Looks like the Macro was missing...

3 Likes

That’s a very good idea. Since I use Hazel 4 for such actions, I haven’t been tempted to try this with Keyboard Maestro.

It’s also nice to find someone from Germany here :wink:

1 Like

I actually created this today to be “able” to remove Hazel from my Mac. Currently I am replacing many of my Tools and replace them with Keyboard Maestro Macros. :slight_smile:

Any particular motivation for removing Hazel?

No. I just like to keep my System slim and have some time to “explore” KM 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed.

Also, I find it very helpful to keep all of my custom shortcuts/hotkeys in KM. Makes it much easier to manage them.
I even use KM now instead of the Mac System Prefs > Keyboard > Shortcuts.

1 Like

Replaced my macOS Keyboard abbreviations, my Code Snippet Manager, my Clipboard Manager, Hazel, Alfred, my Window Manager and a few other Tools.

Now enjoying a slim but even more powerfull System, thanks to KM. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me, too. I also stopped using the Login Items for apps, and launch them at startup using a KM macro.

2 Likes

Alfred is easy to replace. So, consider yourself lucky that you haven't made connaissance of LaunchBar :wink:

1 Like

Word of the Day

connaissance

Courtesy of our friend @Tom:

2 Likes