Changed in 9.0.1
- Clipboards with flavors that generated errors were being ignored entirely.
- A click at found image when the image was not unique, would result in a click at 0,0.
- Fixed a crash referencing Named Clipboards that did not exist.
- A Conflict Palette will once again dismiss "for one action" palettes.
- Resolved an issue of the non-Edit display of comments in Dark Mode.
- Text color for Search the Web window is not correct in Dark Mode.
- The text color of the Icon Chooser character menus is now black in Light Mode.
- The text background of the Display Text Window is now white in Light Mode.
- Log triggering of quick macros.
- Properly save Keyboard Maestro Macros Saved Version 8.plist file.
- Further improved support for applications without bundle IDs.
- Restored support for detecting application launch/quit on applications without bundle IDs.
Remaining issues I know of in 9.0.1:
- Reports that Import Macros can import in to separate groups (not verified/duplicated, but multiple reports).
- Support for older versions of 1Password (before 7.3) (not verified/duplicated, but multiple reports).
- Setting text size does not produce correct line sizing when launching the editor (verified/duplicated)
- Sometimes the Row&Column of Stream Deck buttons are not saved (verified/duplicated)
- Changing applications or triggering a hot key should count as "for one action" (feature change)