Changed in 9.0.6
- Changed to using Contacts API instead of deprecated AddressBook API.
- Added warnings for Press & Hold Modifiers and Press & Hold Hardware Key actions as the last action of a macro.
- Improved some error reporting.
- Resolved a crash when there are no screens attached.
- Fixed an issue with the Conflict Palette not disabling conflicting hot keys.
- Fixed Interactive Help reporting Macro Group inactive when the Macro was disabled.
- Fixed a bug where prompt windows could be displayed in the wrong place if the mouse was on the very edge of the screen.