Keyboard Maestro Engine Getting Stuck

Console shows the information below. Based on my experience, it may due to Waiting for Chrome to Finish Loading. I guess.

2022-11-30 15:33:21 Launch Task /Applications/Keyboard Maestro.app/Contents/MacOS/Keyboard Maestro Engine.app/Contents/MacOS/CompileAppleScript string failed
Last message repeated 7 times
2022-11-30 15:33:22 Launch Task /bin/sh -c /usr/bin/osascript '/Users/Fengchao/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro/Keyboard Maestro Actions/Execute a Script in Terminal/Action.scpt' failed with exception Failed to set posix_spawn_file_actions for fd -1 at index 0 with errno 9
2022-11-30 15:33:22 Action 80672 failed: Task failed with status -1

BTW, the whole engine will keep stuck until I manipulate the mac manually, like pressing a key or mousing cursor.

It's hard to say exactly what is going on.

One option, might be that the Keyboard Maestro Engine has been corrupted or moved after launch, which would potentially cause it not to be able to launch the CompileAppleScript tool. The SentinelOne “security” tool is known to corrupt the Keyboard Maestro Engine.

Another option is an issue with launching tools in general, such as running out of file descriptors, something that might require a Restart to clear out. Have you restarted your Mac recently, and does the problem persist?