Keyboard misbehavior triggered by...?

Thanks for your suggestion, but my problem is not the “q” problem, everytime my maestro does a shift modifier key, the shift is beind held down several times due to something the wacom driver did to my mac! :frowning:

Perhaps you need to find all references to any wacom software and delete it.

In the Terminal:

find / -iname "*wacom*" -print

might do it, though they may use some other names too.

Be careful with what you delete though!

Ok this is crazy guys, I even changed to my girlfriends mac, no wacom driver has ever been installed there, its even El Capitan, not Sierra like mine, and upon making a makro that requires the press down of shift key, the key is being held down all the time!

Look at this example, I want to make a smiley with one hotkey just a simple “;)” and this happens:
";));)););)," See it shoots out like 4 times of what it should!! same with my mac!

OP here. It’s not Wacom, obviously. (I have not had the problem thru the last several updates.)
Create a new user on your machine. Login with that user, and see if the problem remains. If it’s gone, it’s some startup item with your regular user, or something installed for that user. If the problem remains, then it is likely something as simple as some startup item you share with your girlfriend.

Tvalleua, thanks for the response but this is something I have already tried… switching user, switching MAC… trying every version of Wacom… This happened right after I installed the Wacom driver so what else can it be… No matter where I go, or what version of wacom I install or uninstall, the shift is still being held down at random times of me pressing my macro.

It seems I am doomed