Until recently I never saw much use for the KM Application Switcher , but recently I finally saw the light!
It gives you much more control over the display of the switcher than the macOS built-in switcher does.
It fixes these issues I had with the macOS Switcher:
- The display location of the Switcher
- The macOS seems to be keyed to the screen on which you last viewed the Dock
- With the KM Switcher I can set it to appear under my mouse
- Makes it much easier to find
- Background Color of the Switcher
- Now that I'm running Mojave Dark Mode, I need a background color that stands out against both dark (black) and light (white) screens
- The KM Switcher let's me choose whatever color I want
There are many other features of the KM Switcher that you may find useful.
I encourage everyone to check it out, read the Wiki Application Switcher , and test the Macro that comes with KM in the Switcher Group.
So here's my gaudy, but attention-getting, KM App Switcher:
Please share you experience with the KM App Switcher.