MACRO: [KM] Reveal Macro and Group From UUID
VER: 1.1.1 2016-07-14
2016-07-14 18:07 CT (Thu)
(see Change Log below for details)
• Open Macro and Group in KM Editor from Selected Macro or UUID
• Provides same function as Dan's "Reveal Macro Group",
and ADDs search by UUID from any app.
• This Macro auto-switches based on the front-most app.
AUTHOR: JMichaelTX (very minor mod)
DanThomas, original macro
Do either of these:
• Select a Macro in Keyboard Maestro.
• Select KM Macro UUID (from any app)
THEN run this Macro
1.1.1 2016-07-14 • CHG: Uncheck "Include Errors" in Execute JXA Actions to prevent false positive error when running macOS Yosemite • CHG: Error msg in Execute JXA Action #2 to indicate invalid UUID
This is a minor update based on the macro built by @DanThomas.
It simply adds an alternate source for the UUID (any app, like AppleScript)