KVM Switch Combos / Simulated Keypress

Trying figure a way to send 'restricted' keypresses to my KVM via KM; I know that newer MacOs systems have locked down certain simulated keypresses in the name of security (e.g. arrow keys); The KVM I am using, a Black Box for switching between two computers, can be configured to use a double press of any one of these keys: [ScrollLock], [CapsLock], [Esc], [F12] or [NumLock], plus the KVM command (I have been using [Delete] to toggle between the two). Currently it is set to trigger on [NumLock].

Can KM be set up to send the [NumLock][NumLock][Delete] sequence? I've tried a few iterations of KM Simulated Keystroke and Applescript key code/keystroke options, but haven't been successful. Oddly, one of the systems is running Yosemite (10.10.5) which shouldn't be as locked down as newer systems, but I haven't been able to get it to do anything. Also, I have Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine, as well as the AppleScript Script Editor, tagged as apps allowed to control both computers...

Not sure there is a solution to this, but figured there might be someone out there who had tackled this same problem before and had some further insight.

Thanks!

-g-