Launch Keyboard Maestro Editor under Mojave doesn't work

I am working with Mojave. After installing the new system I can't open the Editor. With other words: the Editor seems to open but the correspondent window doesn't. Furthermore after trying to open the Editor I have to quit KM because the system says that KM doesn't respond anymore.
Abel

Hey Abel,

See this thread:

-Chris

What suggestions does this thread contain that you consider helpful?
"Had to delete the KM entry in Security&Privacy Accessibility and then re-add"?
In my case it does not work.

Is it necessary to authorize KM to access the entire hard disk?
Abel

Hey Abel,

I couldn't say, because I'm avoiding Mojave like the plague (for now). It has introduced some major problems for my workflows that I'll have to work around before I even consider upgrading.

Everything to do with automation has been monkeyed with in the name of security.

In view of what you describe I'd download and install a fresh copy of Keyboard Maestro and see if that helps at all.

If it doesn't then you'll probably need to talk to Peter.

-Chris

Sounds like your system is confused. I would start with things like:

• Restart
  • Launch Keyboard Maestro
  • Select Help ➤ Assistance and “Something expected is not happening” and see if it reports any issues.

You should not need access to the entire hard disk, but it is probably a good idea since the only reason Keyboard Maestro will access anything is if you ask it to, and why would you want it then disallowed?

The primary issue people have when upgrading to Mojave is accessibility, so make sure you toggle the Accessibility permissions for Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine off and on again.