Logitech G604

Hi, have an issue with the new G604 and have Chrome and Thunderbird which I use as an email client and when I click in a link in Thunderbird and it opens the page in Chrome or any other browser the profile doesn't switch to Chrome. Any idea?

Howdy, welcome to the forum! As you might have already figured out, this is a great community full of people who love to help.

I'm having a little trouble understanding what the problem you're facing is. When you say "profile", are you referring to a Keyboard Maestro macro group, palette or something similar? Just trying to wrap my head around the connection between the G604, Chrome, Thunderbird and the profile you mentioned.

If it's a macro you're having trouble with, if possible, post the macro itself so we can take a look at it and see what might be going wrong. As one of the moderators likes to say, "If we're not testing we're guessing, and guessing often wastes people's valuable time". :laughing: If you need help on how to post the macro, just let us know and we can walk you through it.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to read this tutorial, I highly recommend it. It will help you get the most help for your question.

Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?

-Chris