Long time Macro(about 10 hours)

Let me ask you a question.

I would like to create a mechanism to press the OK button, for example, when a random error is displayed while a macro is running for a long time (about 10 hours).
I want to be able to press the OK button as many times as I want to get rid of the error and let the macro continue running for a long time.

Please lend me your help.
Thank you very much for your help.

Hi @RYO. I'm not sure I understand your objective, but maybe this macro will help.

DOWNLOAD Macro File:
Randomly Generate and Trap a KM Action Error.kmmacros (12 KB)
Note: This macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. It must be ENABLED before it can be run. If it does not trigger, the macro group might also need to be ENABLED.

Macro-image

To run this macro, open the KM Editor, select the macro, and click the Run button. There's no need to add a trigger.

It is difficult to be sure what you want, but I'm going to guess what you want, and here's my proposed solution.

Technically the IF statement is not required, but I put it there because it gives you the opportunity to move the mouse to "deactivate" the macro. Remember to deactivate both of the FAILURE flags in the Press Button statement.

_jims Thanks for getting back to me.

Very helpful. I will DL the macro once and verify. It probably matches what I want to do.

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Sleepy Thanks for sharing the good macros.
It seems very CPU intensive, but I think this method is very effective.

I'll give this one a try too! Thanks a lot!