Loop Won't Stop

Well, you didn't really answer my question: which checkbox did you click to get that specific result.

Oh - and that's not the image you said you were looking for - it doesn't have a tick in it but a heart. You need to show a screenshot taken of the specific webpage you're looking at when things are going wrong.

Please look at this, too:

KM has a fuzziness selector in the find image action. It finds similar images by default because there are often micro differences due to scaling etc that mean identical matches would fail way too often. So play around with that fuzziness and see if you can isolate it to only find your desired image but not the heart image

2 Likes

I did answer, because I said I tried all combinations. It gave the same result.

It should have pasted the tick image. I'm doing the same macro for another site, which uses a heart instead.

I could do a screenshot but for privacy reasons I don't want to show anyones data. Also, when the tick image has gone, it moves the mouse to a blank area of the screen with no visible image.

KM has a fuzziness selector in the find image action. It finds similar images by default because there are often micro differences due to scaling etc that mean identical matches would fail way too often. So play around with that fuzziness and see if you can isolate it to only find your desired image but not the heart image

In this case, I think the fuzziness does not make a difference. I did have a go at moving the slider, but it tries to click a blank area of the screen with no visible image, regardless of the fuzziness setting.

Update: Ok, today it worked as expected on the page. I updated Chrome yesterday and rebooted the computer and still had the issue. But today, it is working without the glitch. So, fingers crossed, it might have fixed itself somehow. I will keep an eye on it and also see if it is fixed on the other page I am testing.

Assuming it is all sorted, thanks to everyone for the pointers.