MAC-OS repeat Q key in Albion Online

Hello, im new to the Mac OS ecosystem. I wanted learn about the Keyboard Maestro macro recording. Simply put, i need the key Q to repeat and function while inside the Albion Online application. I have tried the repeat key function but only works on texts, not on in-game functionality. Appreciate any form of help.

Any macOS application can use a variety of ways to input its keys. I have never heard of your application and I have no way to test it. So I can show you a couple of options but you will have to try them on your own. One option is to create a KM macro that calls this action. Notice the "Press and Hold" words which are selected using the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the action.

At some point, when you want the Q to be released, you will have to issue this action:

Notice it says "Release." Again, you access this option through the cogwheel.

You will have to find a way to trigger each of these actions. Perhaps a function key?

I don't know what you mean when you say "I tried the repeat key function." I can think of at least three possible interpretations of that phrase. Perhaps if you indicate what you meant by that, we can give better advice.