Macro for bulk uploading files to basic "click and select" website

Hello,

I'm in need of some help. I don't know if Keyboard Maestro can help with this problem but I'm open to suggestions.

I have to regularly upload audio files to a website called ACX.com an audiobook distribution site run by Amazon. This site is stuck in 2011, it doesn't allow drag and drop or have any bulk upload feature. The process I have to go through each time is clicking on a "Browse" button and then select the desired finder item to upload before moving down the page to the next browse button and repeating.

There is a list of intended file end names with a Browse button next to each. Generally, the files are numbered 001_Audiofilename and the corresponding list name is Chapter 1. My hope is that there is some way for a macro/script to look at what the Chapter number is i.e. 1 and then select file 001 from a folder and continue on from there. I've attache a screenshot of the webpage to help.

I'd welcome any suggestions.

This can probably be done using Execute a JavaScript in Browser action, but it is fairly complex and would require a bit of experimentation in the JavaScript Console of the Chrome Dev tool (inspect). I couldn't offer any further advise without having full details, include web page URL.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The website is ACX.com you'd need an Amazon account to be able to log in.