It's a Chrome-based browser. Just rename the group before you save it.
I've been happily using KMFAM for many months. It has saved me an enormous amount of time! With that said, I just started encountering an error when launching.
I reported this to @DanThomas and he asked me to post the information here to see if others might be seeing the same issue.
Also, @peternlewis, Dan thought you might have some insight.
• Keyboard Maestro 10.2
• Ventura beta 13.3 (22E5219e)/MacBookPro16,1
No idea, sorry. A quick search doesn't find any references to that.
Here's a copy: Favorite Actions Core.scpt.zip (7.9 KB)
I suspected it wouldn't help (because the script reference KM variables), but what the heck I went ahead and loaded the script into the Script Editor and attempted to run it. It did compile, but when running the following appeared:
I suspect this problem is related to a change in Ventura. I'd be glad to debug further, but I'd need some hand-holding.
You won't be able to debug anything in the script.
Looking at the error message again, it looks to me like an error is probably happening while the script is executing, and for some reason, Safari's Web Inspector is trying to act as a debugger. If there's any way to turn this off, then you should turn it off. That way the error will get returned to KM.
If memory serves, you're on a Beta version of the OS, so it's possible this will be fixed in later versions.
Hi @Dan, thank you for a great macro!
I have issues with sorting. I have adaptive sorting disabled and sorting is enabled, but still the sorting is incorrect. How can I fix it? See below:
the above sorting does not change (as it should not) when I unpin the items on the list:
The "Sort Name" field is sorted alphabetically. So you would end up with something like this:
1 10 11 12 13 2 3 4
So use values that all have the same number of digits, with leading zeroes if necessary:
01, 02, 03...10, 11
Or better yet, to leave yourself room to insert things later,
010, 015, 020, 025
or something like that.
@DanThomas, when I click "/" to choose the action and click on the action, I am getting this error and no actions are added:
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, however if you were to tell me that it doesn't work with macros that have a slash in the name, it wouldn't surprise me.