- New Installer! Solves the problem of running it from the Downloads folder and having it fail.
- If you have a prior version of KMFAM, the new installer will also retain your hotkeys, if you changed them.
- Fixed all window position issues.
- Now uses Local and Instance variables, so it doesn't clutter up your KM variable space. The previous version had a nasty tendency to leave a large variable. Not any more!
- Fixed issue with not being able to launch the Options and Edit window from the Select window.
- Removed the custom icons from the macros. They take up space, and theoretically can slow down KM a little.
KMFAM v1.4.zip (389.6 KB)
- If you have a prior version, you don't need to delete the previous version. The new installer handles everything.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Double-click the file "KMFAM Macros Installer v1.4.kmmacros" to install it in KM.
- Enable the macro "KMFAM Macros Installer v1.4".
- Run the macro "KMFAM Macros Installer v1.4" and follow the instructions.
- If you have existing favorite actions and macros, they're safe. The new version will use them with no issues.
- If you want the old icons back, you can get them from here - instructions are in the comments:
KMFAM Icons.kmmacros.zip (63.1 KB)
If you have Big Sur (or later, I suppose), after using the above installer, download this, unzip it, and follow the instructions in the README:
KMFAM Updated Macros for v1.2.zip (41.0 KB)
KMFAM Macros Installer.v1.1.zip (527.1 KB)
...customized just how you like them, and insert them with a couple of keystrokes. Add new favorite actions with ease, and add custom keywords to make searching for them a snap.
Rather that waste any more words, please see this Demo/Tutorial video: