I’m having a strange problem with a macro which is supposed to move mouse cursor and perform a left click.
In particular I’ve created 4 different macros which should click on different coordinates of the screen and are triggered by different hotkeys.
Strange thing is they are working properly but not 100% of the times.
I’ve followed the steps (which peternlewis described in a similar post on this forum) to investigate where the problem is but I couldn’t figure out anything:
I’ve added growl after move mouse and click actions, and even more strangely it works everytime even if the macro didn’t perform the click during that macro.
I encounter the problem randomly and it affects all the 4 macros I’ve made.