Macro: Sixty Four (Steam game) helper macros

After reading about Sixty Four, I had to try it—at under $6, it's a bargain. I still have no idea what it's about, but it's quite fun. Except when you're first starting out, as you have to build blocks by pressing-and-holding the mouse button down, and then deconstruct those blocks with 13 separate mouse clicks.

This macro group contains two macros to help ease the first part of the game: One presses and holds the mouse for either 10 seconds or until you tell it to stop (as it usually takes less than 10 seconds to build a set of blocks). The second presses the mouse button 13 times to deconstruct the block.

I didn't want that much wear-and-tear on my mouse button, and these macros work perfectly in the game. There's a brief how-to note in each, but they're bound to single keys in the game, for ease of use.

You also only really need them to get going, as your factories will eventually become automated.

[See below for latest version of the macros.]

-rob.

1 Like

Version two, after much more progress in the game.

One macro holds the mouse button down, the other clicks it repeatedly. Both now have voice warnings to let you know the actions are still going.

app-Sixty Four Macros (v11.0.2)

app-Sixty Four Macros.kmmacros (21 KB)

-rob.