Macro to toggle Chrome javascript allowed / blocked

There is a switch in Chrome → settings → privacy and security → Site settings → javascript → allowed / blocked.
How would I go about writing a macro to toggle the switch ? Which actions would give me access to the settings menu ?
thank you in advance for your time and help

That setting is something that you only need to do once, so I'm not sure why a macro is needed.

IAC, have you looked at Select or Show a Menu Item action?

1 Like

Well, that's the problem. I wanted to use Select Show Menu Item, but the Menu List stops at Chrome → Preferences. I tried to enter the subsequent steps manually but KM gives me an error message

Thanks for your post

Have you tried this?

1 Like

thank you very much !
I had found a clumsy solution with a series of pause until and click at found image, but I will adopt yours which is much better

1 Like

:grinning:

Your method works perfectly, whereas mine was slow and clumsy.
With my method, with each toggle, I see whether the javascript is on or off.
I wanted to use your method, and add a notification on the on off status of javascript (checked or not in the menu), but can‘t figure out how to do it.
thanks again very much

You might try an If Then Else with a marked menu condition:

Though note that Chrome will need to be the frontmost app when the macro is run for this to work.

1 Like

very nice ! thanks very much for the macro and teaching me to use 'marked' menu item

1 Like

sorry to say that it does not work. I think that KBM sometimes has problems with toggles