MIDI note trigger stops working

Hi there!

My Macros that run on MIDI triggers (ie. MIDI note 127 is pressed) will often stop working. If I run a MIDI triggered macro a few times in a row (with 5-6 minutes between each run) at some point along the way the MIDI note trigger stops working. Usually after 20 or so minutes or after 15 or so repeats of the Macro. This then impacts every macro that runs on a MIDI trigger and causes them to stop working. Everything else in Keyboard Maestro continues to work and trigger, it's just the MIDI actions that stop. If I close and re-open KM then the MIDI triggers still do not work. I have to restart my computer entirely before they start working again.

I have spent the last few days trying to identify why they stop working but have not been able to pinpoint the issue. During one of these times where the MIDI triggers stopped working I followed the instructions here: https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/Troubleshooting#Not_Firing

and ran the Interactive Help. Everything is set up correctly and the Macros fire correctly if I use a hotkey trigger or anything else. When I try to use the MIDI trigger they don't work.

This sounds like maybe something related to MIDI set-up on my computer but I'm not sure. Has anyone had a similar experience or any insight into why this might be happening?

Here's a screenshot of my trigger settings:

Thanks!

Have you tried specifying the correct MIDI channel for testing?

Yes I typically specify the midi channel. Like I said the trigger works correctly at first. It's only after a several repeats of the trigger that all MIDI trigger functions across all my macros stop working.

Can you explain what you're trying to achieve with this macro? Maybe I can give it a shot then.

The macro in my screenshot is what I'm trying to do. It works for a while and then stops working eventually.