Midjourney and Finder

Hello!

I have a question, is it possible to create a macro that takes an image that is in a specific folder in the finder and sends it to midjourney and downloads the result in another folder in the finder?

Is it possible to do this by combining the code?

If it is possible, what is the difficulty level?

Would it be easier to do this in another app like Raycast?

I hope for answers, thank you!

In general, KM can do anything that a human hand combined with a human eye and human brain can do. If it sounds like I'm being funny or snarky, well, I'm actually being honest. Since I don't have those apps which you mentioned, and you didn't upload a video to show what you are doing, there's not much I can do to help. If you create a video recording how you do it manually, and explain your decision making process while you do your work, then that would probably make it possible for me to write a macro for you. Or you could wait for someone else who has those apps to help you.

I transfer a photo from the SD to a finder folder. I log in to midjourney via discord. With the mouse I transfer the photo to the discord chat. gives me a result. Below this image and transfer it to another folder in the finder.

I don't know if it would be interesting to use keyboard maestro to carry out this automation or create an extension to the raycast.

I understand that it is possible to resolve the login issue through API. I don't know if it's possible with keyboard maestro.

That last post of yours provides more context, which is good, but phrases like "I log in to midjourney via discord" could require dozens of actions in a macro and since I can't see the process there's nothing I can do to help. I don't have your apps and your knowledge/experience, so the only way I could write code for you is if you actually showed me every single step of your process, which a video would likely capture.

Other people on this forum might have heard the words "raycast" or "midjourney", so maybe they won't need a video of your process to be able to write a macro for you, but I would need a lot more information.