Mousebot Macro v1.1

This is a wonderful four-clap macro :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: that records mouse motions and replays it when you want to move the mouse to a different location on the screen. Some of the details of how it works are in the comments of the macro. You use this macro without parameters to start your mouse movement data collection(s) which are stored in a Dictionary. Then you use this macro with a parameter "X,Y" which moves the mouse from the current position on the screen to the specified position using a random path that you recorded (if you record multiple paths, it pick a random one.)

I wrote this months ago, but rather than reboot my old Mac to find it, I just wrote it again today in one hour. So maybe there might still be a bug, because it's a rewritten macro. But I used to use this macro all the time to move my mouse, rather than the built-in KM action to move the mouse. It's just so much more satisfying to see the mouse move. And it's actually quite funny to see wild mouse movements repeated. Maybe KM should support this sort of thing, and this macro might give Peter ideas as to how he could implement it.

Its performance may depend upon the speed of your Mac. So it may require some tweaking to operate at different speeds.

I have several other mouse motion macros that work on completely different principles from "mouse recordings", but let's see the feedback on this one before I upload any others.

Mousebot Macro v1.1

Mousebot.kmmacros (41 KB)

2 Likes