Move more than 1 file to a folder

hi @gglick, you made the attached macro for me that moves a file to a folder (sorry, I couldn't find the original post for that), but how can i modify this to move either 1 or several selected files to that folder? thank you! -todd

move to x folder.kmmacros (7.6 KB)

Hey Todd,

The mouse click action at the top is what's preventing the macro from moving more than one selected file, so I suggest deleting or disabling it.

1 Like

hi @gglick, i THOUGHT that might be the problem! i disabled it and now the macro moves more than one file. thank you very much for all your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi @gglick, hope all is well! you made the attached macro for me that moves a file to a folder, but it's not working anymore since I switched to a new mac (everything was migrated to my new mac using a time machine backup)... i think the pathway to the "x" folder to where things should move hasn't changed (other km's that reference the location of that "x" folder are all working) so i can't figure out what the problem is (?)... thank you for your help! -toddmove to x folder.kmmacros (6.7 KB)

hi @gglick: PLEASE FORGET THE ABOVE, THE KM IS WORKING NOW FOR SOME REASON! :slight_smile: thanks! -todd

1 Like