Move mouse to new pop up window

Hi, :grinning:
You know when you are doing installations and authorizations, a pop-up window will have a spot where you type in some info. I would like to find a command which when a window pops up and wants me to fill in the blank space, the blinking cursor will go right to the blank box when I push the KM hot key. - Without me having to move the mouse manually to the correct spot.

Sometimes I have about ten operations which all repeat the same process.
Thank you,
Terry

I don't think there is a way to make this globally (across different prompts).
Though with most prompts you can switch the selected fields by pressing the tab button.

If you have a prompt that you have to fill in a lot, then have a look at "focused window" trigger with "find image on screen" maybe.

Hi

Thanks for helping.

I really like the TAB idea.

Terry

If the popup window opens with one of its text fields already having focus (the text cursor is in it), then the TAB, or SHIFT-TAB keystroke should work fine.
If it is more complicated, you might be able to use UI scripting to set focus to the target text field.

thank you

JMichaelTX

June 13

Terry50:
I would like to find a command which when a window pops up and wants me to fill in the blank space, the blinking cursor will go right to the blank box when I push the KM hot key. - Without me having to move the mouse manually to the correct spot.

If the popup window opens with one of its text fields already having focus (the text cursor is in it), then the TAB, or SHIFT-TAB keystroke should work fine.

If it is more complicated, you might be able to use UI scripting to set focus to the target text field.