Move palette to next screen?

I've tried the Move a Keyboard Maestro Palette plugin, but if there's a way to make it reposition a palette to a second screen, I haven't been able to figure it out. Is this possible?

I don't have that plugin, but this example should show you how to use the SCREEN function to position the palette:

It uses the Manipulate Most Recent Display Text Window plugin.

MACRO:   Move KM Palette to Next Screen [Example]

~~~ VER: 1.0    2020-01-04 ~~~
Requires: KM 8.2.4+   macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)+
(Macro was written & tested using KM 9.0+ on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave))

DOWNLOAD Macro File:

Move KM Palette to Next Screen [Example].kmmacros
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.

Unfortunately, instead of the Position field in your example, the plugin has separate X position and Y position fields which don't seem to recognize the SCREEN function.

But... it turns out my question was based on a misconception. I had previously tried simply entering an X position past the edge of my first screen. For some unknown reason that didn't work, but now I've tried it again and it's working exactly as I originally wanted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The SCREEN function should work, unless that plugin is expecting text input instead of numeric input. That that case you would need to use a text token field, or a KM Variable you have previously set.

For example:

1. Set Variable Local__Screen to %ScreenVisible%2%
  2. Then use %Calculate%Local__Screen.MidX% in the PlugIn