Need help with CS:GO recoil

I am trying to make a macro that control this games (Counter Strike : Global Offensive) weapons spray. What i want to do is record my mouse movements of me controlling the spray, and be able to press a key and the weapon shoots using the mouse movements. I don't know how to do this. Hopefully someone knows what i am talking about.

This is what the spray pattern looks like while holding down left mouse button. It goes up then left then right. You can Control this spray by going in opposite direction -> down right left. So i plan to record my mouse movements of me spray controlling so i can press a key anytime and have the same spray pattern.

I’m afraid that is too real time for Keyboard Maestro to be likely to help with.

You can try making a macro that does a click and drag down and right, but you will have very little control over the speed and behaviour.

Keyboard Maestro simply is not designed for this level of “real time” requirements.

Yeah I figured that out. I just dual booted windows 10. So now I use AHK

It's a game from my childhood, it's nice to know that someone else is playing it.

In the old days, I used to play CS for hours and I could forget about everything, and now I realize that this is a great way to get rid of stress. I'd shake things up a little, what about you? If you know a good server where we can play, let me know in PM. Meanwhile, I found an article about Csgo ranking system and remembered that I had a high rank. But I don't remember my account password, I wonder if I can log in somehow to use my old account for the game. I hope I can find the answer on google, but if you know anything about it, share it with me.