Notifications via Pushover Service & Keyboard Maestro

Has anybody else been getting these errors lately?

2023-03-14 12:30:00 Plug In failed with script error: /Users/cdthomer/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro/Keyboard Maestro Actions/Pushover Notifications/PushoverNotification.scpt:0:13: script error: A real number can’t go after this identifier. (-2740).

It started a few days ago and a reboot has not fixed it. No other changes have been made. Every macro that uses this plugin suffers the same error.

EDIT Friday, March 24, 2023 @ 14:43:41 EDT: I figured it out, the AppleScript this plugin uses somehow became corrupted. It started working again after I replaced the AppleScript file.

Probably kind of obvious, but thought I would call it out here - I've deprecated the Send Pushover Notification plug-in. I've not had time to look at the plug-in or even jump in on the Forum and look for issues in quite a while as is so I'm happy Peter added this.

I don't plan on deleting the github but I did add a big note to the top of the readme that it is deprecated and to use the Send Pushover Notification action in Keyboard Maesto 11 instead. Your current usage should continue working as long as it meets the minimum requirements of the Pushover API (no idea how long that will be, they seem to be content to add new optional parameters to the existing API which is great)

1 Like