Palettes Go Missing

I have a few palettes that open in three apps. But sometimes they go missing. KM is still functioning, and I can see palettes in other apps, the general list under the menu bar icon or the editor window.
If I quit the KM engine, then restart KM, everything works again for a while.
Any tips?

Could you please set a screenshot where you can see the settings of the palette @S.Hart?

Beispiel:

%23Keyboard%20Maestro

Here's an example of one of the palettes that sometimes disappears:

29-PM

Thanks for the screenshot @S.Hart :+1:

I can only explain this by the fact that you accidentally closed your macro group palette.

2018-12-29_01-25-07

Then the palette would disappear and can only be restored by restarting KM.
You can avoid this by using a shortcut. If the palette disappears, simply restore it with the shortcut.

e6be460baf533d12c599020e054ad6b4fae3556a

I've found what the problem is, and it's pretty close to what appleianer suggested.

So I have several palettes that I need to use in more than one app. In one app, I have a separate show/hide palette. So, for example, if the palette I want to always see in TextEdit has been closed in Photos, it doesn't show up in TextEdit.
There must be a way to work around that problem. I'll study it more.

Have you ever thought about a macro group palette that can call different sub macro group palettes @S.Hart?
In my example I put 3 macro group palettes together as one and then call more macro group palettes which disappear after the cursor click.

2018_12_29%20Support%20

Here @S.Hart an example of how I organized my Finder palette.
However, it always appears for an action and then hides. I also set it so that the palette always appears where the cursor is. At 27 inches you already save some mouse kilometers a day :wink: