Peter: A Debt Of Gratitude

I just typed the phrase "Thank you" into the search bar. I'm not surprised, a lot of people have written thank you notes to Peter.

I feel the same way.

(It's taken awhile) but I no longer obsessively sit at my computer and yet, when I'm working at the computer, I'm usually working on Keyboard Maestro. (I'm obviously biased) but it's starting to feel like I'm styling my entire gosh darn Mac-Mini to suit my quirky needs and preferences: As if it's a computer that's especially designed just for me!

And it's Keyboard Maestro - developed by Peter - that's permitting me to do this. A heartfelt thank you, Peter.

Clint

9 Likes

Dayum Right!

1 Like

Amen, bruthah!!

1 Like

Absolutely. I have Cerebral Palsy. I’m not a fast typer, and I was constantly searching for ways to be more efficient. Keyboard Maestro is the program I’ve always dreamed about, and more. I am not exaggerating when I say that this program has changed my life! It has completely changed the way I interact with my Mac. I’ve only just scratched the surface with it too. I’m always excited to learn new actions, and think of new ways I can integrate KM into everything I do.

4 Likes

It is my great pleasure to help you and everyone else get more done more efficiently. That I can make a living doing it is a fantastic blessing.

6 Likes