Possible Bug: Shrinking Palettes Flicker

Howdy folks, for about a month now i've been seeing some strange behavior from shrinking palettes. The GIF image shows what is going on. It makes them kind of unusable as there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what is causing the behavior nor how to get them to stabilize.

Anybody else seeing this behavior or know what might be causing it?

-Chris

System Information (click to expand/collapse)
macOS Version:			12.3
Keyboard Maestro:		10.0.2
Screen Recording (click to expand/collapse)

Screen Recording 2022-03-24 at 10.28.35

Bump... anybody?

I've got that exact configuration but I've never seen anything like that. How do you make the Palette do that? "behavior from shrinking palettes" doesn't mean anything to me. I'm happy to try and replicate to see if this is common to 12.3 and 10.0.2

Honestly just hovering my mouse over the palette causes it to happen like in the screen recording. Absolutely no clue as to why though.

Bump... I completely forgot I posted this :laughing:

Tagging @peternlewis in case he hasn’t seen it.

If you move the shrunk icon to somewhere else on the screen, do you still seem the behaviour?

Hi Peter, yes I do.

Weird. I'd guess it is some sort of conflict happening, but it's hard to know for sure.

You could try a Safe Boot and see if that resolves it. Other than that, I don't know what to suggest.

I just upgraded to Monterey from Big Sur yesterday and today I am seeing this flickering palette for the first time. I have not tried to troubleshoot it yet.

I have this too, now, on Monterey, KM version 11.0. Any solutions?
Unfortunately I can't install a more recent macos on this computer, and I need to have the same version of KM on both my desktop and my laptop to sync the macros, right? So I can't downgrade KM either.