Problems Getting Click on Found Image Working

I am attempting to automate adding subtitles in Youtube. Right now the process involves a whole lot of clicks just to add a language (scroll through a long list to find the language), then two more clicks for each language. It seems like youtube would have made this a template by now, but sadly it is not there.

KM seems to work to be working in that it switches to Safari in the script and I can test the 'Go' button in the Click on Found Image panel and the screen highlights green where the button I want to click is, but the mouse never moves to that location or clicks the button.

I have System Preferences panel Security and Privacy added for Keyboard Maestro in Screen Recording, Accessibility and for Safari in Automation. (I tried to add Chrome and Firefox here as well, but can't seem to figure out how you add these).

Any suggestions as to what I might be missing

youtube subtitles automation

My system MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021)
Monterey 12.5.1 (21G83)
64 GB RAM etc
KM Version 10.1.1 Trial Version

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Try a pause until Safari is at the front before the found image search and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the Pause step does not seem to help. I am seeing the button light up green, but no click happens.

Try dragging the fuzziness slider a bit to the left until only the "Subtitles" button is highlighted, change Unique to Best and restrict the search area to the front window.

If you're still having no luck, is KM able to programmatically click in Safari in other situations? For example, if you create a macro with a simple click at current mouse position action, is the click successful?

Moving the fuzziness slider and setting Unique to Best seems to have helped. Progress!

Thank you.